Python is one of the most in-demand programming languages right now. Become a Python programmer and study one of the most in-demand talents for employers in 2022.
Created by: Jose Portilla
Course Rating: 4.6/5 (397,581 ratings)
Course Students: 1,448,221
Price: $97 (updated last March 2021)
Complete Python Bootcamp Course Description
This course will teach you Python 3. It is the most comprehensive but straightforward Python programming language course available on Udemy. The course is for you whether you’ve never coded before, know basic coding, or want to learn about Python’s advanced capabilities.
This thorough course leaves no stone untouched, with over 100 lectures and over 21 hours of video. In addition, this course contains quizzes, assessments, coding exercises, and homework assignments, as well as three big projects to help you build a portfolio of Python projects.
Learn how to use Python to do real-world activities, including dealing with PDF files, sending emails, reading Excel files, scraping websites for information, and more.
This course will practically teach you Python, with a complete coding video and a related code notebook accompanying each class. Learn in whichever way suits you best.
It will start by assisting you with getting Python installed on your computer, whether you’re using Linux, macOS, or Windows.
It covers various topics, including:
- Advanced Methods
- Basics of Command Line
- Built-in Functions
- Data Types Number
- Error Handling and Debugging
- External Modules
- File I/O
- Print Formatting
- Programming about Object-Oriented
- Python Code Running
- Python Installation
- Unit Tests
You will learn the following:
- Learn Python 2 and Python 3 to utilize Python in a professional setting.
- Make Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack games using Python.
- Learn Python’s advanced features, such as the collections module and how to deal with timestamps.
- Learn how to utilize classes to implement Object-Oriented Programming.
- Decorators, for example, are a complex subject.
- Learn how to use Jupyter Notebook as well as how to create.py files.
- Learn how to incorporate the Jupyter Notebook system to build graphical user interfaces.
- From the ground up, get a thorough mastery of Python.
You will get lifelong access to over 100 lectures and the accompanying notes.
A 30-day money-back guarantee is included with this course. So you’ll receive your money back if you’re not happy in any manner. In addition, as a thank you for taking the course, you will get access to the Notebooks.
So, what do you have to lose? Learn Python in a manner that will help you progress your profession and expand your knowledge, all while having fun.
The course comprises the following:
- On-demand video with 22 hours of content
- 14 articles
- 19 exercises in coding
- Access for the rest of your life
- Mobile and television access
- A completion certificate
The course is intended for the following individuals:
- Beginners with no programming experience.
- Programmers transitioning to Python.
- Python programmers at the intermediate level who wish to improve their abilities.
- Course Overview (5 lectures; 19 minutes)
- Python Setup (5 lectures; 54 minutes)
- Basics of Data Structure and Python Object (21 lectures; 2 hours and 2 minutes)
- Comparison of Python Operators (2 lectures; 9 minutes)
- Python Statements (7 lectures; 1 hour and 15 minutes)
- Functions and Methods (18 lectures; 2 hours and 54 minutes)
- Milestone Project 1 (9 lectures; 1 hour and 40 minutes)
- Object-Oriented Programming (9 lectures; 1 hour and 21 minutes)
- Packages and Modules (3 lectures; 29 minutes)
- Exceptions and Errors Handling (6 lectures; 46 minutes)
- Milestone Project 2 (12 lectures; 2 hours and 18 minutes)
- Python Decorators (2 lectures; 23 minutes)
- Python Generators (3 lectures; 17 minutes)
- Advanced Python Modules (13 lectures; 2 hours and 23 minutes)
- Web Scraping with Python (9 lectures; 1 hour and 40 minutes)
- Working with Images with Python (4 lectures; 24 minutes)
- Working with PDFs and Spreadsheet CSV files (5 lectures; 45 minutes)
- Emails with Python (3 lectures; 28 minutes)
- Final Capstone Python Project (1 lecture; 3 minutes)
- Advanced Data Structures and Python Objects (7 lectures; 41 minutes)
- Bonus Material: Introduction to GUIS (7 lectures; 45 minutes)
- APPENDIX: OLDER PYTHON 2 MATERIAL (3 lectures; 15 minutes)
It is a requirement to have access to the internet through a computer.
Instructor’s Professional Background
Instructor: Jose Portilla
Title/Post: Data Science Head, Pierian Data Inc.
Instructor Rating: 4.6/5
Number of Students: 2,651,181
Number of Courses: 45
The instructor holds a BS and MS in Mechanical Engineering from Santa Clara University and years of experience as a Data Science and programming lecturer and trainer. Microfluidics, materials science, and data science technologies are among the disciplines he has published and received patents on.
He has established a skill set in data analysis throughout his career. He aims to leverage his teaching and data science skills to assist others in understanding the power of programming and the ability to analyze and present data in clear and attractive visuals.
He is now the Head of Data Science at Pierian Data Inc. He teaches data science and python programming to workers from prominent firms like GE, Cigna, The New York Times, Credit Suisse, McKinsey, etc.
You can contact him through LinkedIn for additional information about in-person or group training sessions in Las Vegas, NV.
- Except for the GUI, which specializes in Jupyter Notebooks and lacks the video for GUI Events, everything in this course is excellent. However, don’t be put off by this. I’ve already suggested this to a few others and will continue to do so in the future. So, if you want to learn Python 3, do yourself a favor and take this course. Jose-sensei, thank you very much for this course.
- Thank you, Jose. This course is excellent. It’s well-structured, and I strongly suggest it for anybody learning Python for the first time. This course will help you learn a lot.
- Jose’s comprehensive explanations of all the intricacies impressed me. I was able to tag along and create the assignment scripts on my own towards the conclusion of the course. Thank you very much.
- I will recommend the course to anybody who wants to learn Python but has no prior understanding of the language; the lecturer effectively explains the foundations and simple logic of the language.
- Excellent course; teacher Jose explains each function, method, or other Python subject with multiple examples that help you grasp how it works.
- He also includes numerous practice materials and pushes you to create beneficial projects to reinforce this information.
- This course was fantastic, and it was a terrific deal. I’d recommend it to a novice or who wants a refresher; I now have complete confidence in my ability to proceed with more complex subjects without getting confused. The lecturer’s explanations are clear, concise, and comprehensive, and the information is presented logically.
- The exercises are complicated, but many resources help you understand them if you get stuck. There are 22 hours of video, but with the activities, this course will take much longer if you use all that is available to you (with the capstone projects and exercises).
- I’m a network engineer who wants to switch to data science, and I’d say this course was a great place to start learning Python. “Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp” will be the next course.
- Python seems to be what I’m searching for to build my disciplinary ideas based on the introduction. It is a new but familiar learning experience, and I find myself repeating some of the same errors I made as a full-time student (I’m now a professor), as well as relishing in the discoveries and creativity it stimulates.